One of Senator Rosen’s most important responsibilities as a United States Senator is assisting Nevada residents who need help navigating federal agencies and identifying federal resources. Senator Rosen can help individuals seeking assistance from the federal government on a variety of matters, including veterans' benefits, social security, and citizenship. Click here to learn about some of our past casework success stories.
If you have a time-sensitive matter please contact my Las Vegas Office at 702-388-0205 or my Reno Office at 775-337-0110 for immediate assistance.
Before I can be of assistance, the Privacy Act requires that first you submit a written authorization. Should you have any questions about the Privacy Release Forms, do not hesitate to contact my Las Vegas office at 702-388-0205
In order to open a case with my office, please complete the following steps:
- For immigration matters, fill out and print this form.
- For all other matters, fill out and print this form.
- Review the form to ensure all data is accurate, then sign the form.
- Please include any other documents or material that you think would help our office to assist you.
- Mail, Email, Fax, or hand deliver it to the address shown on the document.