WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, U.S. Senator Jacky Rosen (D-NV) released the following statement highlighting actions her office has taken during her first year in the Senate, including completing nearly 600 constituent cases, returning hundreds of thousands of dollars to Nevada constituents, attending over 1,500 meetings and events in-state, and responding to nearly 100,000 constituent calls, emails, and letters.
“It is truly an honor to serve and represent the people of Nevada,” said Senator Rosen. “Over the past year, my office has been hard at work meeting with Nevadans, hearing their stories, and working to help improve their lives. I pledge to continue working tirelessly for the people of the Silver State.”
BACKGROUND: Over the past year, Senator Rosen’s office has:
• Completed nearly 600 constituent cases, returning hundreds of thousands of dollars to Nevada constituents,
• Returned over $250,000 to the U.S. Treasury,
• Attended over 1,500 meetings and events in-state with constituents,
• Responded to nearly 100,000 emails, calls, and letters from constituents,
• Driven over 32,000 miles meeting with constituents in every county of the state,
• Provided U.S. Capitol tours to over 550 constituents,
• Co-hosted 26 Battle Born Breakfasts in Washington D.C. with Senator Cortez Masto to meet with constituents.